Jennifer Bassignani, SPHR, Principal, Essential Operations will provide you with guidelines for creating policies and setting expectations for a flexible work environment for employees (with or without children) and how to manage your employees equitably.
- Create policies and expectations around flexibility and remote work
- How to equitably decide which employees are eligible to work from home and what can be done to accommodate those who may not be
- Create in-office incentives, ie: longer lunches, coffee and snacks, etc.
- Keep your remote employees engaged, motivated, and feeling part of the team
- Shared work schedules/core work hours
- Preparing for the Known Unknown
When: Tuesday, August 18th from 9am – 10am
Where: Zoom! You will receive a unique zoom link for the webinar once you register for the event.