via Southwest Memorial Hospital Foundation – see the full listing on thedailyzu.com under PEOPLE>JOBS
The Southwest Memorial Hospital Foundation is hiring a part-time (10 hours per week) administration/development contractor. Please apply with a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 15th 2020.
● Complete Region 9 Tax Credit reports and donation certificate fillings
● Monthly meeting agendas and minutes
● Meeting notices monthly
● Send Foundation System grant application notices and maintain grant information
● Maintain financial documents and update financials
● Monitor and respond to correspondence for Foundation.
● Assist Foundation Board as directed.
● Annual reporting to Secretary of State for nonprofit filing
● Evaluate donor history
● Reengage major/lapsed donors
● Solicit new donor support
● Grant writing in coordination with SHS and MCHD
hours per week: 10 hours
Contract rate: $22/hour
Total contract per year: $11,000 (50 weeks)
Note: Responsibilities and hours could expand with fundraising and development success.
The Southwest Memorial Hospital Foundation is a 501(c)3 that supports and assists the hospital in providing quality health care. Over the years it has successfully undertaken many initiatives, including attracting new physicians to the area, providing furnishings for the main lobby when it was remodeled, establishing a local art collection within the hospital, purchasing numerous pieces of new medical equipment for the hospital, and offering scholarships to local residents seeking a career in health care.